Digital Electronics Lab Manual & Experiments for Electronics Sophomores at Bachelor of Science (Engineering) in US - Free PDF Download

wink-me-not

University Course
Female
Hello to all BS students having Electronics Engineering as Major,

On this page, I am sharing an amazing Lab Manual & Experiments in PDF format on the subject - Digital Electronics. The subject Digital Electronics is mostly taught to Sophomores in Bachelor of Science (Engineering) course to students having Electronics engineering major at American Universities.

I have uploaded these Lab Manual & Experiments for Digital Electronics in PDF format for easy downloading below. Here is more info on it:

Subject Name: Digital Electronics
Course: Electronics Engineering Major for Sophomores at Bachelor of Science as per US University curriculum
No. of Pages in this notes eBook: 61

Experiments covered in Digital Electronics lecture notes eBook:
  • Realization of basic logic gates using diodes and transistors
  • Verification of logic gates using digital ICs and configuring NAND and NOR gates as universal logic gates
  • The configuration of binary adders and subtractors
  • Configuration of 4-bit Binary-to-Gray and Gray-to-Binary code convertors
  • Configuration of Octal-to-Binary encoder and BCD-to-Seven Segment decoder
  • Configuration of multiplexer & demultiplexer
  • Configuration of JK-flip-flop, RS-flip-flop, D flip- flop and T-flip-flop using digital ICs
  • Configuration of universal shift registers using digital IC
  • Configuration of modulo-N ripple counter using T-flip-flops
  • Implementation of 8-bit ALU using FPGA/CPLD boards
You can download the PDF Lab Manual for the subject - Digital Electronics for Electronics Engineering Sophomores at Bachelor of Science (Engineering) at US university by clicking the link below. Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator: